Frequently Asked Questions
I constantly get asked questions by clients both new and old so I thought I would quickly go over some of the most popular. Of course, if you have any other questions at all please do not hesitate in contacting me (T: 07748 376385 E: [email protected]).
- I am new to all of this and I do not understand what is right for me, what should I do?
Give me a call and I'll be happy to help. Also, don't forget that you can begin a session with a free consultation to ensure the therapy is tailored to your specific needs.
- Do you cater to women and men?
Yes. My holistic and massage therapies are suitable for both genders.
- Do you cater to disabled individuals?
Please contact me to discuss facilitating any disabilities. There is a beautiful, wide staircase leading to my therapy room but the stairs may present a problem for some people.
- Should I expect results immediately?
Feeling relaxed and calm during and immediately after a therapy is already an excellent result. Long-term results, especially for persistent conditions, will require a personal therapy plan that will be consistently reviewed to ensure your needs are being met.
- How often do you recommend clients get a massage or holistic therapy?
I find a monthly plan helps achieve good levels of wellbeing.
- Will my personal information be kept confidential?
I fully adhere to the confidentiality and data protection laws.
- What should I do if I cannot make an appointment?
Please contact me to cancel appointment as soon as you can. An appointment cancelled less than 24 hours beforehand should be expected to be charged.
- Should I talk during the massage?
Most clients prefer to switch off from talking during massage to help relax them.
- I am body conscious, are your therapies right for me?
Absolutely yes, our therapies are for everyone and can be individually designed around your personal needs and requirements. As a therapist I work professionally and discreetly to a high standard.
- When do I pay for my treatment?
Payments are usually received after treatment; I accept cash, card payments, cheques and online payments.
- Can I hire you for an event?
I am available for hire for events. Please contact me and I will be pleased to discuss any opportunities.